17th June 2019, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get BA(Yoga and Naturopathy) admission in Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospitality and Research Institute?

Hello friends, I want to join Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospitality and Research Institute for studying BA(Yoga and Naturopathy) course. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

20th June 2019, 03:36 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BA(Yoga and Naturopathy) admission in Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospitality and Research Institute?

=> B.A. Yoga & Naturopathy or Bachelor of Arts in Yoga & Naturopathy is an undergraduate Yoga and Naturopathy course.

=> For the admission of Bachelor of Arts in Yoga & Naturopathy course, the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get BA(Yoga and Naturopathy) admission in Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospitality and Research Institute is 50 to 60%
20th June 2019, 04:06 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BA(Yoga and Naturopathy) admission in Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospitality and Research Institute?

The eligibility to study BA in Yoga and Naturopathy at Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospitality and Research Institute is given below.

==> Candidate must have done 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.adityanaturopathy.com
20th June 2019, 05:17 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility required to apply for BA(Yoga and Naturopathy) admission in Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospitality and Research Institute is 10+2 passed with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

The admission to the BA(Yoga and Naturopathy) admission in Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospitality and Research Institute is on the basis of merit list.

You can contact the college for more details.

Contact Address:-

Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospital,
Shani Mandir, Aditya Chowk,
Kichha, Uttranchal - 263148

Phone number:-05944-263824
20th June 2019, 05:23 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to join Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospitality and Research Institute for studying BA(Yoga and Naturopathy) course. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Those candidates who have passed Class XII or equivalent examination from a recognized board are eligible to study Bachelor in Yogic Sciences (BYS) course in Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospitality and Research Institute. Duration of the Bachelor in Yogic Sciences (BYS) course is 3 years in the Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospitality and Research Institute. Bachelor in Yogic Sciences (BYS) course in Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospitality and Research Institute is affiliated with the Uttrakhand Open University.
20th June 2019, 05:56 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to pursue Bachelors of Arts in Yoga and Naturopathy program from Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospitality and Research Institute:
1. You must have qualified secondary school examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from ISC/CBSE/State board with minimum 60% marks
2. You must be 17 years old.
20th June 2019, 09:07 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to get BA(Yoga and Naturopathy) admission in Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospitality and Research Institute;

Candidates who have passed 12th standard or equivalent in relevant discipline from a recognized board are eligible.

Duration of BA(Yoga and Naturopathy) is 3 years.

Candidates can find details on;
http://www.adityanaturopathy.com/
21st June 2019, 12:11 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility to get BA(Yoga and Naturopathy) admission in Aditya Yog Naturopath

1) The candidate must qualify in the 12th standard board examination from a recognized Institution or board.

2) The candidate age should be reached 18 years at the time of admission.

3) Admission to the course will be based on the marks secured by the candidates in the 12th board examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?