17th June 2019, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BHMS in Singhbhum Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Singhbhum Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital for BHMS course? I want to do this Graduation course from this college so I want to know about the eligibility criteria. Please tell me asap.

20th June 2019, 03:53 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BHMS in Singhbhum Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?

The eligibility criteria to study Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery at Singhbhum Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital is given below.

==> Candidate must have done 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects from a recognized board.

==> Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.

==> Candidate minimum age should be 17 years and there is no upper age limit.

==> Admission will be on the basis of NEET examination.
20th June 2019, 03:53 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BHMS in Singhbhum Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?

=> B.H.M.S. or Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery is an undergraduate Homoeopathic Medical course.

=> For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English from a recognized board.

=> The minimum percentage required in the 12th class is 50% and the candidate has to appear in the entrance examination to study BHMS in Singhbhum Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital.
20th June 2019, 04:55 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility required to apply for entrance examinations to study Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery in Singhbhum Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital is 10+2 passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as the compulsory subjects.

The admission to the Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery in Singhbhum Homoeopathic Medical College is through entrance examinations like NEET followed by councelling.

You can contact at the below mentioned address for more details:

Contact Address:-
Singhbhum Homoeopathic Medical College And Hospital
Opposite Karim City College Police Station Road,
Rajendra Nagar, Sakchi,
Jamshedpur, Jharkhand 831001
Phone: 0657 243 5595
20th June 2019, 05:14 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Singhbhum Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital for BHMS course? I want to do this Graduation course from this college so I want to know about the eligibility criteria. Please tell me asap.

Eligibility to study BHMS in Singhbhum Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital is a pass in 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects with at least 50% marks from a recognized board. Candidates have to appear and qualify the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for the admission to study Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) in Singhbhum Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital.
20th June 2019, 05:20 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to pursue Bachelors of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery program from Singhbhum Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital:
1. You must have qualified secondary school examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from ISC/CBSE/State board with minimum 60% marks
2. You must be 17 years old.
3. You must have NEET examination's score card.
20th June 2019, 08:53 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study BHMS in Singhbhum Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital;

You should have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects from a recognized board.

You must have a valid rank in NEET for secure admission.
21st June 2019, 12:14 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility to study BHMS in Singhbhum Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital:

- Applicants must complete 12th standard from a recognized board.

- Applicant must study Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects and must score at least 50% marks at 12th board examination.

- Applicants must appear and qualify in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to get admission for Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) at Singhbhum Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?