17th June 2019, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

How many BA(Yoga and Naturopathy) seats are available in Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospitality and Research Institute?

Hello, I am planning to study BA(Yoga and Naturopathy) in Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospitality and Research Institute. So, I want to know that how many seats are available for this course in this college? Kindly let me know about the seats availability immediately.

20th June 2019, 03:43 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BA(Yoga and Naturopathy) seats are available in Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospitality and Research Institute?

The total number of BA(Yoga and Naturopathy) seats that are available in Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospitality and Research Institute is 45.

Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospitality and Research Institute

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Shani Mandir, Aditya Chowk, Kichha, Uttranchal, Uttarakhand 263148
Phone: 05944 263 824
20th June 2019, 04:02 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BA(Yoga and Naturopathy) seats are available in Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospitality and Research Institute?

The seat availability to study BA in Yoga and Naturopathy at Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospitality and Research Institute is 40 seats intake.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.adityanaturopathy.com
20th June 2019, 05:21 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The number of seats available for BA(Yoga and Naturopathy) admission in Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospitality and Research Institute is 45.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for BA(Yoga and Naturopathy) admission in Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospitality and Research Institute is 10+2 passed with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

You can visit the website http://www.adityanaturopathy.com for more information.
29th June 2019, 11:10 PM
sharmasheetal

The total number of 45 seats available in Aditya yog Naturopathy Hospitality and Research Institute for BA(Yoga and Naturopathy).
For more information follow this link:-
www.adityanaturopathy.com

Contact Address:- Shani Mandir , Aditya chowk, Kichha , uttranchal,uttarakhand 263148
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?