29th July 2018, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get BDes(Accessory Design) admission in Unitedworld Institute of Design, Ahmedabad?

Hello friends, I want to join Unitedworld Institute of Design, Ahmedabad for studying BDes(Accessory Design) course. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study BDes(Accessory Design) in Unitedworld Institute of Design, Ahmedabad?
  2. How many BDes(Accessory Design) seats are available in Unitedworld Institute of Design, Ahmedabad? -- [New]
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of BDes(Accessory Design) in Unitedworld Institute of Design, Ahmedabad?
  4. Course structure of BDes(Accessory Design) in Unitedworld Institute of Design, Ahmedabad?
  5. List of colleges providing Interior Designing course to 12th failed student? Fee structure of such colleges?
  6. Which are the best colleges in India for Transporation designing?
  7. How to do interior designing course after 12th examination?
  8. Best government college for Post Graduation in Interior Designing?
  9. Eligibility to study BDes(Fashion Design) in Apeejay Institute of Design?
  10. Can I become an Interior Designer after completing B.Tech(Civil Engineering)?
  11. What should I do to make a career in Fashion Designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which stream should I choose for interior designing? How much is the duration for this course?
  13. Post graduation in Interior Designing possible after Civil engineering?
  14. How is the future in interior designing? What is the salary?
  15. Details of admission test for B.A.(Design) course in Florence Institute of Design, Italy? Eligibility to apply for Interior Diploma student of India?
  16. Best university in Tamil Nadu to learn Game Developing? What knd of knowledge do we get while studying BCA course?
  17. Admission procedure to study BDes(Fashion Design) in Apeejay Institute of Design?
  18. Which is the best college for designing/arts/creativity? How to apply for it?
4th August 2018, 04:28 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BDes(Accessory Design) admission in Unitedworld Institute of Design, Ahmedabad?

B.Des stands for Bachelor of Design.
It is 4 year undergraduate program for those students who have completed higher secondary with more than 50% marks or going to appear in final examination of higher secondary from any recognised board.

Students need to qualify entrance examination to get admission in any course in Unitedworld Institute of Design.
Application for entrance examination comes in last week of December or first week of January.
Entrance examination is held generally in month of February.
5th August 2018, 08:45 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BDes(Accessory Design) admission in Unitedworld Institute of Design, Ahmedabad?

Eligibility to get BDes(Accessory Design) admission in Unitedworld Institute of Design, Ahmedabad are given below.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

=> Candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> The minimum percentage required in 12th for BDes(Accessory Design) course is 50%.

=> Final year candidates can also apply on provisional basis.

For more information you can visit at the official website: https://www.karnavatiuniversity.com/uid/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?