17th June 2019, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get BSc(Computer Science) admission in St. Stephen's College Delhi?

Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in St. Stephen's College Delhi for studying BSc(Computer Science)? I am interested to join this college for this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria.

20th June 2019, 03:28 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BSc(Computer Science) admission in St. Stephen's College Delhi?

=> B.Sc. Computer Science or Bachelor of Science in Computer Science is an undergraduate Computer Science Course.

=> In order to get admission in this course, the candidate should have passed 12th class with science stream from a recognized board.

=> The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Bachelor of Science in Computer Science course is 50%.

=> Also, you should appear in the written examination test to get BSc(Computer Science) admission in St. Stephen's College Delhi.
20th June 2019, 05:48 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BSc(Computer Science) admission in St. Stephen's College Delhi?

You must have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board in any stream. You must have knowledge of English language as the medium of instruction would be English.

The admission to the B.Sc(Computer Science) in St. Stephen's College Delhi is on the basis of Merit list followed by Interview.

You can check more details and fill the application form on https://www.ststephens.edu
20th June 2019, 06:23 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to study a BSc in Computer Science at St. Stephen's College, Delhi is given below.

==> Candidate must have done 10+2 or equivalent with computer science/informatics practices or Chemistry in addition to Physics and Mathematics.

==> Admission will be on the basis of written test and followed by an interview.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.ststephens.edu
20th June 2019, 06:24 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to pursue Bachelors of Science in Computer Science program from St. Stephen's College Delhi:
1. You must have qualified secondary school examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from ISC/CBSE/State board with minimum 60% marks
2. You must be 17 years old.
27th June 2019, 11:11 PM
sharmasheetal

The minimum required eligibility to get BSC(computer science) admission in St.Stephen's college Delhi are:-

Candidate must be passed 12th class with science stream from the recognized board with minimum 60% marks.

To get the admission in St.Stephen's college candidate also clear the written entrance exam .

The admission is on the basis of merit list followed by interview.
for more information you can visit on the college website and this website is used to fill the application form :-www.ststephen.edu.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?