10th August 2013, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in St Stephens college of DU in BSc Zoology

what is minimum % for getting addmission in st.stephens college of DU in B.sc Zoology

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Minimum Percentage of Marks required to get admission for B.Sc in Biotechnology in Cotton College,Guwahati?
  3. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  4. Will MHT CET marks be enough to get admission in any college? Minimum percentage required to get admission in college?
  5. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  6. What is the minimum percentage required for admission in BSc degree in BSc Nursing
  7. Date of sale of application for BSc in Physics in Stephens College?
  8. Minimum percentage required for BSc? Can a student take admission after passing 10th?
  9. How to get admission in MSc in Zoology in Maharashtra? Percentage required to get a seat in those universities?
  10. How to get admission for MSc Zoology in Maharashtra? Percentage required to get a seat in universities?
  11. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  12. Minimum percentage required to get admission in BBA in SD college?
  13. Minimum percentage required for admission into BSc in Biotechnology in Cotton College Guwahati? Requirements to be fulfilled for admission in the course?
  14. How can I take correspondence admission for MSc Zoology after completing BSc Zoology? -- [New]
  15. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools?
  16. Minimum percentage required for admission in a good and verified college of Delhi?
  17. What is the percentage required to get admission in BSc IT college
  18. How to get admission in MSc Zoology in Maharashtra? How to get notifications? Percentage required to get a seat in universities?
1st August 2015, 12:13 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in St Stephens college of DU in BSc Zoology

Admission in the St.Stephen is on the basis of the entrance examination, interview and the board aggregate which is different from the other colleges in the university.

So you need to appear in the entrance examination for the admission in the course with having good aggregate in the board examination.
6th June 2017, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in St Stephens college of DU in BSc Zoology

I am graduate from du b.sc zoology (h) with 85% marks, can I get admission in DU M.Sc zoology (merit base ) Belongs to OBC
10th July 2018, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have scored 77%mark in graduation and now I am willing to pursue msc zoology in kerala university..
Please tell me I am eligible to get admission in msc zoology course.and the other courses related after Bsc zoology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?