11th December 2015, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in NIT with 112 marks in JEE Main and 70% in 12th RBSE being an OBC candidate?

Hello Sir,
I have scored 112 marks in JEE Main and I belong to OBC category. I have also secured 70% marks in 12th RBSE Board exam. Can I get seat in NIT college?

Related Questions:
  1. Expected rank for a candidate with 86 marks in JEE Main and 85.80% in RBSE? Possibility to get admission? -- [New]
  2. Can I get admission in NIT with 98 marks in JEE Main and 67% in 12th RBSE?
  3. Minimum marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT for an OBC candidate?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT-Durgapur if secured 85% in 12th CBSE and scored 83 marks in JEE Main being an OBC candidate?
  5. Minimum marks required in 12th RBSE to study in AIT, Pune for SC candidate?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 110 marks in JEE Main?
  7. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT Durgapur for SC candidate who has secured 82% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  8. Can I get admission in any NIT after scoring 112 marks in JEE?
  9. Can I get admission into NIT with 74 marks in JEE?
  10. Minimum marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(CSE) in NIT for an OBC candidate?
  11. Can I get admission in any NIT after scoring 112 marks in JEE mains? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get NIT government college after scoring 112 marks in JEE mains?
  13. Admission in NIT, Suratkal for an OBC candidate who has scored 101 marks in JEE Mains and 98% in 12th? Is it necessary to appear in JEE Advanced?
  14. Can I study B.Tech if secured 76.6% in 12th BSEB and scored 112 marks in JEE Main being a PD candidate?
  15. Whether percentage of 12th is considered along with scores of JEE Main to study B.Tech in NIT for SC candidate?
  16. Can I get NIT government college after scoring 112 marks in JEE mains
  17. Can I study Mechanical Engineering in NIT if scored 69 marks in JEE Main being a SC candidate?
  18. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 49 marks in JEE Main and secured 93.4% in 12th JK Board exam?
15th January 2016, 10:52 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission in NIT with 112 marks in JEE Main and 70% in 12th RBSE being an OBC candidate?

Yes you can easily get admission in any NIT(National institute of technology) of your Choice because you score good marks and also belong to OBC category. Now just decide in which one NIT you wanna take admission and then wait for counselling just for formality. I am telling you all that on the basis of last few year's merit lists.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?