19th August 2021, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Government job for a Graduation student of an Open University?

Hello everyone, I am doing my Graduation from an Open University. After completing my Graduation, I want to get Government job. But I don't know whether I am eligible or not for applying in Government jobs. Please tell me about this.

21st August 2021, 09:14 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Government job for a Graduation student of an Open University?

You can appear for the recruitment examination conducted to get the job.

After qualifying in the entrance examination eligible for the recruitment in job. Entrance examination is conducted in various stages.

For examination pattern and syllabus visit at official website of the notification for the recruitment.
21st August 2021, 10:51 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Government job for a Graduation student of an Open University?

Candidates passed bachelor degree from a recognised open university are eligible to appear for the entrance examination to get recruitment in government jobs.

So, you can apply for the examination and after appearing and qualifying in the examination eligible for the final selection.

To get more information about the examination go through the official notification of advertisement.
22nd August 2021, 12:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am doing my Graduation from an Open University. After completing my Graduation, I want to get Government job. But I don't know whether I am eligible or not for applying in Government jobs. Please tell me about this.
After completion of graduation degree from a recognized University, you are eligible for government sector jobs.

Your University or College must be recognized by UGC.
22nd August 2021, 12:54 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You are eligible for any central and state government jobs after completing Graduation from an Open University. Because The certificate of the open university is equivalent to the regular university certificate.
22nd August 2021, 12:40 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to get Government job for a Graduation student of an Open University:-

Yes, you can apply for the government jobs after completing your graduation from Open University . Many students complete their graduation from Open University and get the government jobs. But make sure that University must be approved by AICTE and UGC recognised Open University.

Top Open Universities in India:-

Indira Gandhi National Open University
Nalanda Open University
Karnataka State Open University
Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University

To get the government jobs you must be graduate. Newspaper will give you full details of the central government jobs.
23rd August 2021, 07:42 PM
Singhskomal

Yes you are eligible for government job after your graduation...if your open University is recognised University than you can apply for any government job..
24th August 2021, 12:30 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Even having completed your graduation degree in distance mode, you are eligible to apply for Government jobs or higher education degree courses provided your university is recognized for offering distance mode education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?