19th August 2021, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Can do BSc in computer science after completing my graduation in BBA?

I have done my graduation in bba in 2017 and got 44.67 percentage. But it's not enough for a good carrier. I want to do my graduation in bsc in computer science.i am interested in bsc in computer science.So can I go for graduation in bsc again.please help me to know the details .

22nd August 2021, 12:01 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can do BSc in computer science after completing my graduation in BBA?

Eligibility Criteria for BSC in Computer Science :-

Admission for BSC Computer Science course students must have passed 10th and 12th with physics, chemistry and mathematics as core subjects with a minimum of 50% marks.
Students must meet the eligibility requirements before registering for a course. Students must meet certain requirements to be considered for this course.
And there is no age limit for this course.

Admission process:-
Admission to BSC in computer science is based on merit.
22nd August 2021, 10:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can do BSc in computer science after completing my graduation in BBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my graduation in bba in 2017 and got 44.67 percentage. But it's not enough for a good carrier. I want to do my graduation in bsc in computer science.i am interested in bsc in computer science.So can I go for graduation in bsc again.please help me to know the details .
After completion of BBA degree, you can do B.Sc in Computer Science.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 40% marks from a recognized board are eligible to get admission in B.Sc in Computer Science.

Your age should be above 16 years.
24th August 2021, 12:34 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To pursue B.Sc. in Computer Science degree course, the minimum education required is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized board of education.

So, if you hold the above mentioned qualification you are eligible for pursuing B.Sc. in Computer Science degree course irrespective of your highest educational qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?