18th July 2018, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Government jobs after Graduation for a student of UGC non-affiliated university?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am doing my Graduation from that university which is not affiliated to UGC. I want to do Government job after completing my Graduation. So, I just want to know that am I eligible to apply for Government jobs in this condition?

Related Questions:
  1. Graduation based exam in government sector after graduation from EIILM University? B.Ed eligibility after graduation from it?
  2. Degree obtained from state government approved university but not affiliated to UGC is valid or not?
  3. Can I apply for government job after doing B.Tech from UGC affiliated university?
  4. Am I eligible for any government jobs or higher studies?
  5. What type of government exam I can apply for after completion of B.Com Graduation?
  6. Whether EIILM University is affiliated with UGC, AICTE & DDE? Is it beneficial to do Civil Engineering Diploma course in EIILM University? Can I apply for Government jobs?
  7. Can I apply for Government Job after doing B.E in Mechanical Engineering from UGC affiliated university?
  8. ICAR affiliation is important for governemnt jobs?
  9. What is the possibility of getting a government job after completion of M.Tech and age is 30 years?
  10. Guidelines to get a Central government job after B.Sc degree?
  11. Eligibility to apply for jobs in Government and Banking Sectors for BCom student of an Open University? -- [New]
  12. Whether PhD of UGC affiliated Deemed University acceptable for Government jobs?
  13. Whether PhD of UGC affiliated correspondence university acceptable for Government jobs?
  14. Which exams to prepare to become a professor after completion of M.A in Sanskrit?
  15. Cutoff marks required in UGC-NET to become a Professor in any Government affiliated university? Requirements to apply?
  16. What is the eligibility to apply for government jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can a student doing his engineering from UGC approved college apply for Government Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for Government job if I have completed B.Com in distance mode?
19th July 2018, 05:04 PM
somany3116

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Government jobs after Graduation for a student of UGC non-affiliated university?

If you are looking for government job that doesn't count graduation, then you can apply but if a government post requires graduation certificate then you are not eligible as the college from which you are doing graduation is not UGC affiliated.
government job post requires strict UGC affiliated college graduates.
19th July 2018, 07:07 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Government jobs after Graduation for a student of UGC non-affiliated university?

The degree from a non recognised university or college is not valid to appear for recruitment in government jobs.

So, you will be not eligible to appear in examination for recruitment in jobs.

So, you kindly pursue the course from a recognised institute.
19th July 2018, 09:32 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

For getting jobs in government sector you need to meet the eligibility requirements which are as follows:

- The basic eligibility required for getting government jobs is a bachelors or graduation level degree in related stream from any recognised university.

If you have studied your graduation level degree from non UGC recognised university then you cannot get government jobs because the government will not accept the degrees from any non recognised university, not only in government sector you'll face problems in getting jobs in private sectors.

So, its better if you study your graduation from any well recognised university otherwise you cannot job in government or private sector.
20th July 2018, 04:31 PM
WARRLOCK

Hello Friend,

All Goverment Jobs require you to do graduation from a University Grants Commission (UGC) affiliated University.

Don't make this mistake and try to get admission in a UGC affiliated University only which will give you access to all Government Jobs and Private Jobs.
21st July 2018, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I have completed bsc with microbiology, chemistry, computer applications as optional subjects and b.ed with biological science and Urdu. Am I eligible for TGTor PGT. If not then what should I do further to get government job. Pleas give suggestions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?