22nd October 2022, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for JEE Mains and JEE Advanced examination after pursuing diploma of 3 years?

Sir, I am currently persuing for deploma in computer science and Engineering. I am in 2nd sem. now. Will I be able to sit in the examination of Jee mains and advance.I am very eager to study in IITs and NITs.Should i take admission in class 12th from any other board for appearing in the examination or not.
Please help me in this concern.

23rd October 2022, 09:38 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for JEE Mains and JEE Advanced examination after pursuing diploma of 3 years?

Eligibility criteria required for JEE Mains And Advanced Examination:

The minimum basic eligibility criteria required to apply for JEE Mains and Advanced Examination is given below,

Name of the Examination- JEE Mains and Advanced

@ Yes. Diploma holders are definitely eligible for attending JEE Main Examination.

@ Candidates who have completed their Diploma with 3 years shall be eligible for sitting in MAIN examination but you should have studied Physics and Mathematics as the core subjects.

@ Also there is no need of doing 12th class again to be eligible. Once you qualify the JEE Main Examination then you will be eligible for appearing in JEE Advanced Examination.
24th October 2022, 04:48 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for JEE Mains and JEE Advanced examination after pursuing diploma of 3 years?

Yes, the candidate who has completed diploma of 3 years is eligible for JEE Mains and JEE Advanced examination. Only passing the JEE MAINS cannot grab your admissions in Engineering colleges. You have to excel in both JEE MAINS and ADVANCED. You will not be considered for lateral entry positions during admissions. You will have to join the first year of the Engineering Program like other candidates, who completed their 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?