22nd December 2014, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

In which exam I have to concentrate more among JEE and H.S. examination? Tips to prepare for JEE Mains & Advanced?

Sir ,
I found u r guidance very much usefull . Plz cam u guide me for my JEE examination. ActuallyI am in 11 th std and I want to go for btech aeronautical engineering. I scored 94% in my 10th exam . So what tips or tricks I should follow for JEE both . And one more thing most of the time we students get confused whether to give importance for JEE or our Hsc exams . So plz also lighten me over that topic.
........Thanks

23rd December 2014, 05:21 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which exam I have to concentrate more among JEE and H.S. examination? Tips to prepare for JEE Mains & Advanced?

Regarding Tips and Tricks

You score is quite good in your boards, and i am sure you will score well in JEE(Main & Advance) both very well.

I am now mentioning some basic tips which will if proper followed, will enable you to score pretty well in JEE(Main & Advance). So do take it seriously if you want to score well in your entrance exam.

1. Hard work

2. Make sure you join a good coaching Institute

3. Always be Optimistic

4. Try to always follow your senior's guidance

5. Select proper books for studies

6. Try to always go in depth knowledge rather than to just complete the syllabus

7. Always keep your mind and body relaxed

8. Give a proper revision to your previous studies regularly

9. Try to solve as much test papers as possible, as it will give you a clear idea about how the paper will be when you will be giving the exam or better join FITJEE

10. Time management above all the most important thing that should be kept in mind. Try to utilise your time in a optimistic way

11. You are in class XI, so it will be best for you if you study your syllabus thoroughly along with preparing for JEE(Main & Advance)

12. Always read the questions thoroughly as without knowing the quetion you cannot answer properly

13. Just try to score as much as you can and give you level best and don't think of scoring 170/180, if you do well in your exam, ultimately you will be scoring well

14. Make a habit of solving those questions first which you are much aware of and then go for the difficult ones

18. Last but not the least, always be mentally and physically fit as the proverb goes "a good body carries a good mind"

Regarding H.Sc exams:

There is nothing to get so confused in it.

At your stage you can spare time for both the exams. But when it comes to give more importance, I would personally prefer you to give more importance to your H.Sc exam as most of the syllabus will automatically be covered if you study and score well in you boards.
23rd December 2014, 07:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which exam I have to concentrate more among JEE and H.S. examination? Tips to prepare for JEE Mains & Advanced?

You need to concentrate on both JEE and H.S examinations because your 12th percentage is also considered at the time of selection of candidates who are eligible for JEE Advance examination. If you prepare well for your H.S examinations, that means, you have completed at least 50% of your JEE examination preparation. So, you need to concentrate on both H.S and JEE examinations to get admission in top colleges for pursuing your B.Tech course.

Tips to Crack JEE Main and Advance Examination :-

1. Learn all the basic concepts and formulas in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects.

2. Prepare a proper schedule in a convenient way so, that you can prepare your entire 11th and 12th standard syllabus.

3. Practice as many as problems as you can from JEE preparation books like Arihant, Agarwal, Tata Mc Graw Hill, etc.

4. Practice problems from Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects everyday at least one hour for subject.

5. Refer previous years question papers so, that you can know the question paper pattern.

6. Practice Model papers and correct the answers yourself by referring answer keys or any material, so, that you can know your ability of scoring maximum marks in JEE examination.
5th May 2015, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed sslc in karnataka state board i wanted join iit jee what i have to do sir plz help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?