9th June 2015, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for MPSC exam after holing a BBA degree from Jaipur National University?

helo sir i am holding a BBA degree from jaipur national university, can i apply for the mpsc exam ? pls let me know

9th June 2015, 10:27 PM
2010ae07biv
Member+

Default Re: Eligibility for MPSC exam after holing a BBA degree from Jaipur National University?

You are eligible for MPSC exam. MPSC conducts various exam every year to join Madhya Pardesh Government sector.

Eligibility for MPSC exam:

Candidates must have completed Graduation from any recognized university.

The minimum age allowed is 18 years.

The maximum age allowed is 33 years for general category candidates.

Age relaxation is provided for the reserved categories

The Exam pattern consists of Preliminary examination as well as Main examination.

The candidates who have qualified for the Preliminary exam are eligible for the Main examination.

The Main examination is followed by an Interview process.
9th June 2015, 11:30 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for MPSC exam after holing a BBA degree from Jaipur National University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
helo sir i am holding a BBA degree from jaipur national university, can i apply for the mpsc exam ? pls let me know

MPSC - Maharashtra Public Service Commission

Maharashtra public service commission organizes the exam for the top administrative positions in the state of Maharashtra. There are eligibility conditions which is needed to be satisfied by the candidate in order to apply.

Eligibility Needed:

# The candidate should have a citizenship in India

# Age limit needed is 19-33 years for general category candidate.

# There are relaxation for other category candidate such as for SC/ST they get 5 years extra and for OBC it is 3 years.

# Regarding the educational qualification candidate should have completed a degree in any stream from a recognized university Even final year appearing candidate is eligible for applying.

If you satisfy all these criteria needed for the exam then you can apply.

Candidates are selected through 3 stages:
  • Preliminary Exam
  • Main Exam
  • Interview

For more info check at http://www.mpsc.gov.in
10th June 2015, 02:01 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes dear you can eligible to apply for MPSC Exam with your educational qualification. Actually you have completed the graduation from the recognized board.

To know more details you can have a look on the below information simultaneously with the Official Notification. In fact Notification will be released in the Official website.

Eligibility for MPSC Examination :

>> You should complete at least graduation from the recognized university with minimum percentage of marks.

>> Age should be in these limits

-- Minimum Age : 19 years

-- Maximum Age : 33 years

>> There is age relaxation for the reserved candidates as per the government norms.

>> For SC/ST students -- 5 years

OBC students -- 5 years

>> Final year candidates of graduation can also eligible to apply for MPSC Exam.
10th June 2015, 08:12 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for MPSC exam after holing a BBA degree from Jaipur National University is as same as all other candidates:

Nationality : Candidate must be citizen of India.

Age Criteria : Age of candidate must be from 19 to 33 years. Relaxation is as follows for reserved category candidates :
For OBC candidates : 3 years
For SC/ST : 5 years
For Physically Handicapped : 12 years

Educational Criteria : Candidate must have completed graduation from from any recognised university.

Please visit the official page for more details : http://www.mpsc.gov.in/
10th June 2015, 11:00 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission which is just like UPSC it also organized exam like Civil Service Exam for states.

The candidates must be citizen of India.

The candidates must be in between 19-33 years old. Government of India has gifted age relaxation of 3 years for those candidates who belongs to OBC category and 5 year relaxation for those candidates who belongs to SC/ST category.

The candidates must have completed their graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized/registered university or institute. Those candidates who are pursuing in the last year of graduation they are also applicable to appear in this examination.
10th June 2015, 11:23 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, of course you are eligible for MPSC exam after BBA.

MPSC(Maharashtra Public Service Commission) exam is conducted by the Maharashtra State government.

MPSC exam after Eligibility criteria:-

- The applicant should have completed Graduation in any stream from a recognized university.
- The percentage is not mandatory to appear this examination.
- Applicants age limit should be between 21 years to 30 years, 3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates and 5 years age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

Selection process is divided into three levels such as, Preliminary exam, Mains exam and Personal interview.

Official Website - www.mpsc.gov.in
10th June 2015, 01:51 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have completed their graduation or any equivalent examination from a recognized university are eligible to apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission(MPSC) exam. Jaipur National University is recognized and approved by UGC and AICTE. So, you are definitely eligible to apply for MPSC exam.
10th June 2015, 05:32 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission .

Maharashtra Public Service Commission conducts recruitment examination every year to make recruitment for various posts like Lecturer, Director, Assistants, Administrative Officer, Sale Tax Officer, Police Inspector etc.

The eligibility criteria required to appear for the entrance exam of MPSC are as under :-

-The candidate must have citizenship of India .

-The candidate must have passed graduation in any discipline or equivalent degree from any recognized university or institute.The candidates who are in the final year of graduation degree can also apply for the examination.

-The candidate age limit to apply for MPSC is from 19 years to 33 years.There is relaxation in upper age limit for the candidates of OBC category by 3 years and 5 years for the candidates of SC/ST category.

The selection process passes through three stages,i.e.

* Preliminary Examination ,

* Main Examination , and

* Personality Interview .

To get more details, one can visit the official website of MPSC: http://www.mpsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?