1st November 2014, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue B.Ed for B.H.M.S student? What are the subject combinations available for B.H.M.S. student in B.Ed?

Respected sir/madam
I did my five and half yr degree of b.h.m.s (bachelor of homeopathic medicine and surgery ) from baba farid university of health sciences. And I secured 70 % marks in my degree. Can I be eligible to do b.ed and if yes than what should be the combination of subjects.
Please reply as early as possible
thanking you
dr neha garg

6th November 2014, 12:22 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue B.Ed for B.H.M.S student? What are the subject combinations available for B.H.M.S. student in B.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir/madam
I did my five and half yr degree of b.h.m.s (bachelor of homeopathic medicine and surgery ) from baba farid university of health sciences. And I secured 70 % marks in my degree. Can I be eligible to do b.ed and if yes than what should be the combination of subjects.
Please reply as early as possible
thanking you
dr neha garg
The eligibility criteria for B.Ed course is same for all course students. So, If you have completed B.H.M.S course then definitely you are elgiible. There are lot B.Ed specialization available you can select in any specialization as you wish. You can apply for B.Ed Arts, Management after completing B.H.M.S course.

Applicants applying for B.Ed course must pass the qualifying under graduation in any discipline from a recognized University. Applicants must pass the qualifying exam with 50% for general category, 40% for reserved category.

Admission for this B.Ed course is based on the written exam and interview conducted by the respective university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?