21st January 2013, 12:58 PM
vnbhagwat

How to pursue nutrition and dietietics after completing BHMS?

I have completed my BHMS. I want to pursue Nutrition and dietetics. I would like to know the scope of this as well as I would like to know name of the institutes which provides online or correspondence course for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. When is the entrance test of MSc in Clinical Nutrition and Nutrition and Dietietics of Mumbai University Colleges? What is the syllabus for the exam?
  2. Can I do MBBS and BHMS after completing BHMS course
  3. MBBS can be done after completing BHMS?
  4. How can I study MSc Nutrition and Dietetics through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria for MBBS?
  5. What is the eligibility for 6 months internship in AIIMS? Is there any entrance exam for it? I am pursuing MSc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietietics
  6. How can I pursue Ph.D from PGIMER? I have done masters in food and nutrition
  7. How to pursue MSc Nutrition through distance education? I am a graduate in App Nutrition
  8. Can I do MSc in Nutrition after completing BSc from Zoology? i am interested in Nutrition and dietitian
  9. Scope of BHMS in near future? What courses I can do after completing BHMS?
  10. How should I pursue Ph.D in Nutrition after doing MSc in Microbiology?
  11. Can I pursue M.Sc. in Nutrition and Dietics after B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  12. How to make my career in dietetics and nutrition? I am a BSc Yoga and Nutrition from TGOU
  13. Any reservation for MBBS students after completing BHMS or Ayuveda course?
  14. Institutes in India to pursue MSc Nutrition correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the scope of BHMS? Which course is better among BHMS, BPT, ASLP and BPO? -- [New]
  16. Can I get a job as a Dietician after completing masters of Arts?
  17. Best government college in Jaipur to pursue Post Graduation in Nutrition from Jaipur?
  18. Eligibility criteria for B.H.M.S student in MSc Forensic Science?
29th July 2013, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue nutrition and dietietics after completing BHMS?

Hi i m pooja patel i want to know that what is
The benifite of doing the course of food and dietics after
Complition of BHMS
8th March 2015, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue nutrition and dietietics after completing BHMS?

Hi i am doctor nazmin malek..i passed my bhms..and i wanna job in USA..is possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?