29th April 2015, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to pursue 10th and 12th to further study LLB if completed 7th being a 28 years old candidate?

Sir,
Actually I have studied only till 7th and I want to complete my 10th and 12th because I want to study further LLB. I am 28 years old. So can I get admission in any school now?
With Regards-
Satish

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study LLB if completed 12th Arts with 91% marks being a 18 years old female candidate?
  2. Can I study 5 years LLB Course in part time in Kerala having completed 12th? Fee structure for this course? Other important information related to this course?
  3. Is it difficult to get admission to study Higher Secondary in India for a candidate who has completed 10th in Canada? Requirements for admission?
  4. Is there any entrance exam for law in Pune?
  5. Is it possible to do LLB through correspondence from UP?
  6. Can I do LLB in 2015 from Yashwantrao Chavan Nasik being 29 years old?
  7. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to study LLB if completed 12th Commerce from Kerala Board being a 18 years old candidate?
  9. Eligibility criteria and cutoff marks required in CLAT to study B.B.A.LLB. for 12th Commerce candidate? What is the scope of B.B.A.LLB?
  10. Possibility to get admission in 10th as a Private candidate if completed Graduation being a 27 years old married woman?
  11. Admission as Private candidate for 12th Science after completing 12th Commerce 3 years back?
  12. Am I eligible for MNCs having secured 64% in 10th, 63% in 12th and an aggregate of 63% upto 7th semester in BE and having 2 years gap?
  13. Whether a dropout candidate can get admission in any National Law School through CLAT?
  14. How to give CLAT exam while doing B.Com
  15. Am I eligible to join M.Com course being a candidate having scored 69% in 10th, 83% in 12th and 43% in B.Com course?
  16. Can I get admission in CA? I have completed LLB course after 12th
  17. Can I study LLB if completed Bachelor of Engineering from Osmania University being a 43 years old candidate?
  18. Is it necessary to study Graduation for doing LLB?
1st May 2015, 07:12 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to pursue 10th and 12th to further study LLB if completed 7th being a 28 years old candidate?

Yes, definitely you can get admission in school as there is no upper age limit as such provided by the council till now.

Therefore if you wish to continue your studies now, it is good to hear that but try not to push a gap again in between your studies.
1st May 2015, 07:59 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to pursue 10th and 12th to further study LLB if completed 7th being a 28 years old candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Actually I have studied only till 7th and I want to complete my 10th and 12th because I want to study further LLB. I am 28 years old. So can I get admission in any school now?
With Regards-
Satish
Sorry. It is too late. You are now 28 years old. You can not get admission in eighth class. If you have done 12th class, you can enroll into LLB at the age of 28.

So, you can try for other options as you can not join in 10th or 12th class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?