4th February 2017, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Will I have to pay fees for admission in LLB even if I clear the entrance exam like CLAT, SET and AILET? What are the advantages of writing entrance exams like LSAT?

Respected Sir, I wish to do LLB course by cracking any of the entrance exams like CLAT, SET, AILET etc. I wish to know more about these exams. Do I have to pay fees in LAW colleges even if I get admission through clearing entrance exams? I also want to know wat are the advantages of writing entrance exams like LSAT? Please answer as soon as possible.

5th February 2017, 10:48 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I have to pay fees for admission in LLB even if I clear the entrance exam like CLAT, SET and AILET? What are the advantages of writing entrance exams like LSAT?

> By qualifying entrance exam you have a right to reserve your seats in the LLB colleges.
> Yes you need to pay fees , as entrance exam can only provide you a admission in LLB colleges.

Benefit of giving entrance exam
** Most good and reputed LLB college take admission of the candidates only through entrance exam.
** If you rank high in entrance exam you have a chance to get government college where fees is low in comparison to private colleges.

Mentioning some of good LLB colleges
>> Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Lucknow
>> University of Delhi
>> Indian Law college, New delhi
>> Jawaharlal Nehru University, New delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?