24th June 2014, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for pursuing B.Ed after BOT?

Hello i want to ask that am i eligible to do B.ed after Bachelors in occupational therapy which is famously known as the "BOT" course.

13th July 2014, 08:46 PM
Prathmic09

Default Re: Eligibility for pursuing B.Ed after BOT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello i want to ask that am i eligible to do B.ed after Bachelors in occupational therapy which is famously known as the "BOT" course.
The candidate who completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible to apply for B. Ed course. Since, you have completed BOT course. It is considered as a bachelor degree. So, after completing BOT course you are eligible to apply for B. Ed course. In order to get admission to B. Ed course you should be qualified in the entrance examination conducted by the concerned institution. The entrance examination notification will be released during the month of May and the entrance examination will be held during the month of April.

The applicant who is interested to join in B. Ed course, must satisfy the below criteria,

You must have a graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university. The minimum required percentage for admission to course is 50% and relaxation will be applicable for reserved category students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?