29th January 2019, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure BSc(Computer Science) admission for Diploma holder on 10th basis?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have completed my Diploma in Computer Science. I did my Diploma course after 10th. Now, I want to take admission for BSc with Computer Science. So, am I eligible for admission or not?

7th February 2019, 08:42 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure BSc(Computer Science) admission for Diploma holder on 10th basis?

If you are going to complete your diploma in Computer Science then I would like to suggest you to pursue your BTech in Computer Science because you will get admission directly in 2nd year of BTech course if you will be able to qualify LEET entrance test.
Through this way the duration of the course will be of three years.
8th February 2019, 10:28 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure BSc(Computer Science) admission for Diploma holder on 10th basis?

Bachelor of Science in Computer Science is an undergraduate Computer Science Course. The basic eligibility required to get admission in this course is the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board. As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get admission in Bachelor of Science in Computer Science course after completing a diploma course on the basis of 10th class. My suggestion to you is that you should go for B.Tech course after completing the Diploma course because you are not eligible to study Bachelor of Science in Computer Science course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?