6th June 2018, 04:01 AM
Misti Ji

Eligibility to study BFA in College of Art, Delhi for 3 years Diploma holder on 10th basis?

Sir/Madam, I have completed my 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering course on 10th basis. Now, I want to apply for Bachelor of Fine Arts course in College of Art, Delhi. So, I want to know about my eligibility to do this BFA course.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study MFA through distance learning scheme being a Diploma in Fine Art holder? Duration of this course and fee structure?
  2. Is there any BA degree course in Drawing stream?
  3. College for BFA in Delhi after Animation from MAAC, age 20?
  4. Admission for BFA in Rachna Sansad College -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to study Integrated BBA+LLB course without studying 12th for Diploma Mechanical holder? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility to study B.Tech in NIT/IIT if completed Diploma in Ceramic Technology on 10th basis?
  7. Possibility to study BFA(Photography) for ECE Diploma holder? Requirements for admission?
  8. Specializations available to study under Bachelor of Fine Arts course?
  9. Could it possible to pursue BFA course in dance and music? I am 28 year old and I had done BA from Patiyala university 5 years ago
  10. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Electronics) in Delhi University for a Diploma holder who has 2 years of academics gap?
  11. List of BFA 2016 entrance exams? Eligibility criteria, fee and colleges in North India?
  12. Can I study BCA being a Diploma Mechanical holder on 10th basis? How to study?
  13. How can I get admission to study Fire and Safety Diploma course on 10th basis being an IT Diploma holder?
  14. Which college under Delhi University provides BFA with less fees? Duration of this course? Job opportunities after this course?
  15. Eligibility to study Diploma in Finance & Accounting on 10th basis?
  16. Can I join BFA being a 10th passed Artist?
  17. Is there an admission test for MFA(Sculpture) in Delhi College of Art?
  18. Which course will be suitable for career in arts and crafts job sector?
7th June 2018, 08:23 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BFA in College of Art, Delhi for 3 years Diploma holder on 10th basis?

Following are Eligibility Criteria for Bachelor of Fine Arts:

Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree can be pursued by those candidates who have successfully completed their HSC (10+2) examinations in any stream from a recognised board.

Though there are no entrance test for the Bachelor of Fine Arts course but a few Institutes may conduct these.

Some BFA Institutes may conduct an Aptitude Test as well and on the basis of the test the final decision for admission is made.
9th June 2018, 01:21 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BFA in College of Art, Delhi for 3 years Diploma holder on 10th basis?

Yes, you are eligible for studying BFA in college of arts, Delhi.

Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is r years.
The eligibility required for studying BFA course in college of arts is a 10+2 or its equivalent education from any recognized board. The minimum percentage required is 50% and there is 5% relaxation for OBC, SC/ ST candidates.

Since you have studied diploma which is equivalent to 10+2 level course, you are eligible for studying BFA course in the college.

The admissions are given based on the merit list. The university conducts their own entrance exam, you need to clear the exam in merit for getting admission into the college.
You need to apply for the exam by filling the application form and submit it in the university through post or directly. You also need to pay the registration fees.

For more detailed information visit the official website of College of arts.
9th June 2018, 07:00 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to pursue BFA in College of Art, Delhi:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to pursue this Bachelor of Fine Arts course in College of Art, Delhi. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is given below.

<> You must have done 12th class from CBSE, New Delhi

(or)

<> Indian School certificate exam with 12th subjects from ISCE, New Delhi

(or)

<> You should have done Intermediate from any recognized board.

(or)

<> Pre University Exam from board recognized by University of Delhi

(or)

<> Or else, any other exam equivalent to 12th of the CBSE, New Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?