24th October 2020, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure BE(Mechanical Engineering) Honours admission in BITS Pilani?

Hi Sir, can I know about the eligibility criteria for studying BE(Mechanical Engineering) Honours course in BITS Pilani? I want to get admission in this college for studying this course. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria for securing admission.

28th October 2020, 08:10 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Eligibility to secure BE(Mechanical Engineering) Honours admission in BITS Pilani?

Eligibility to secure BE(Mechanical Engineering) Honours admission in BITS Polani can be seen below.

You must have 10+2 qualification with a minimum of 75% marks in PCM to get admission.
28th October 2020, 10:46 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure BE(Mechanical Engineering) Honours admission in BITS Pilani?

Eligibility to secure BE(Mechanical Engineering) Honours admission in BITS Pilani is that the student should have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks. The age of the student should range from 17 to 21 years. The duration of this course is 4 years in BITS Pilani.
30th October 2020, 03:48 PM
ruckshana

Eligibility criteria-
* Candidates should be 12th pass with minimum 75% marks.
* Candidates must have scored minimum 60% marks in physics, mathematics & chemistry in aggregate.
* Candidates should be proficient in English language.
30th October 2020, 09:38 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to study BE in Mechanical Engineering Honours at BITS Pilani is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English with a minimum score of 75% marks in aggregate from a recognized board and there is no age limit. Admission selection will be done on the basis of BITSAT it is a computer based online test which is conducted by the institute.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.bits-pilani.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?