20th August 2014, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility SSC Combined Graduate exam for Scheduled Caste student?

I am a under graduate student and I'm persuing bba from IP University. I'm in 2nd year. and I also belong to scheduled caste,
so, can I eligible for ssc combined graduate exam?
PlZ rply as soon as possible..!!

21st August 2014, 11:47 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility SSC Combined Graduate exam for Scheduled Caste student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a under graduate student and I'm persuing bba from IP University. I'm in 2nd year. and I also belong to scheduled caste,
Candidates with Bachelor degree in economics or maths or commerce are eligible for the Combine Graduate Level Exam for the post of Statistical Investigator Grade.

While for compiler post candidates should have completed their bachelor in economics or statistical or maths. While cadnidates with graduation degree in any field are applicable for all other post in CGLE.

As you are pursuing your 2nd year BBA. So, once you complete your bachelor then you surely applicable for it.

Regards
~DKG~
22nd August 2014, 12:23 AM
Manoj Kumar Badoniya

Eligibility Criteria to Apply for SSC - Combined Graduate Level Examination

A candidate must have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university or college.

If you are appearing for final year examination or awaiting for the declaration of result then you can not apply for this examination.

Your age should be between 18-27 years and relaxation in age as per government rules which is 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/STs.

There are various types of job choices and some of them requires different eligibility criteria such as : if you want to apply for Statistical Investigator post under CGL then your age should not be more than 26 years and should posses a degree with statistics as one of the main subjects

If you choose Assistant or Sub Inspector in CBI then your age should be between 20-27 years.

For compiler post you should have passed any one of the Statistics/ Mathematics/ Economics as compulsory subject in bachelor's degree.

This year you can not apply but after your graduation you can apply for this exam.

On the basis of 12th class you can apply for SSC - CHSL - Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination.

Thank you
22nd August 2014, 12:34 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes any Indian citizen can apply for SSC CGL exam provided he/she satisfies the eligibility criteria for the exam. SSC releases notification for CGL exam for Graduates and you can definitely apply for it after completing the Graduation. Hence, complete your Graduation course from a recognized University with good marks and also keep your preparation going for Combined Graduate Level Exam which is conducted by Staff Selection Commission.

In fact SC/ST candidates get age relaxation of 5 years for CGL exam and also their seats are reserved. You don't worry about anything and start your preparation as soon as possible.

Selection is based on the written exam which will be objective type in nature. First you have to clear preliminary exam which will be of 200 marks. If you clear then you become eligible for mains exam. The selection is on the basis of merit so be prepared for these stages.

IP University is a recognized body and Graduation from it is surely enough for SSC CGL exam. The exam will be of objective type in nature and you have to pass preliminary exam to get call for main exam. There are various posts under SSC CGL and you will get job according to the marks you score in SSC CGL.

Regards,
Ajay Gupta
22nd August 2014, 11:10 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Being a 2nd year student, you are not eligible for SSC combined graduate level examination. To be eligible for SSC Combined Graduate Level examination, you must complete graduation course from a recognized university.

Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGPE) exam is conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) every year for the selection of candidates for the various posts like Assistants, Inspectors and Sub- Inspectors, Divisional Accountants, Junior Accountants, Auditors in various governmental agencies like the Railways, Central Vigilance Commission, Central Excise, Income Tax, CBI, Central Police Organizations etc.

Interested candidates must satisfy the below criteria,

SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Eligibility Criteria:-

Educational Qualification:-
  • Applicants who are graduates are eligible for the above examination.
  • Final year graduate students are also eligible.

Age Limit:-
  • For Assistant Grade & Sub Inspectors:- The Applicant age should in between 20 years to 27 years.
  • For Inspectors of CE / IT & Divisional Accountants/Auditors/ UDCs:- The applicant's age should be not less than 18 and not more than 27 years.
  • For Sub Inspectors in Central Police Forces :- The applicant should be below 20 years and should not have crossed the age of 25 years.
  • Age relaxation for applicants under SC / ST, OBC and other categories are determined by the rules of the government. Upper age limit for SC / ST applicants is 5 years. For OBC applicants (who are eligible to avail reservation) upper age limit is 3 years.

For more information contact at below address.
Secretary
Staff Selection Commission
Block - 12, CGO Complex
Lodhi Road,
New Delhi - 110 003, India.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE :- ssc.nic.in
22nd August 2014, 11:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

You are 2nd year student of IP university for BBA course . So you are now not eligible for SSC in Combined Graduate level exam . Because this exam required graduation degree from recognized university . Your age should be below 27 years old . Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC candidate . You are SC candidate so you are under reservation system . You will get fees , seat , cut of marks relation because you are a SC candidate.
3rd May 2015, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

I am 30 years old and belong to SC caste from yesterday i am trying hard to fill form that is published online , for SSC combined graduate level Tier-1 , but when I enter my age its coming out to be 30 years 3 months 8 days instead my birthdate is 24 april 1985. and Its not accepting my registration online process. I reside in pune and comes under western region exam . I tried calling on helpline numbers but no response. What should i do i am preparing hard for Tier-1 please give me solution. the erroe is its showing age problem.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?