1st May 2015, 04:14 AM
Unregistered

Can I get into Hotel Management being a Gay?

Hey i think that i am a gay but mentally. Physically my hips are big only. So can i get into hotel management? & i m in class 10 . plz help me i min very tension.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering course in India? How to get the scholarship for it?
  2. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  3. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  4. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  5. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  7. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  8. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  9. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  10. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  11. Difference between MBA in Hotel Management and MSc in Hotel Management?
  12. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  13. How to do MBA after BBA? I am pursuing BBA from IP university
  14. How can I get into hotel managment after passing 12th?
  15. How can I get into Hotel management after passing 12th?
  16. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  17. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard?
  18. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
3rd May 2015, 07:44 PM
Forumexpert
Member+

Default Re: Can I get into Hotel Management being a Gay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey i think that i am a gay but mentally. Physically my hips are big only. So can i get into hotel management? & i m in class 10 . plz help me i min very tension.
Yes, you can surely do your hotel management course after 10th standard. But you can only do the Diploma in hotel Management after completing 10th standard. If you want to done bachelor’s degree in hotel management then you should get finished 12th standard. After that only you are eligible to study a Bachelor’s degree in Hotel management course.

List of Hotel Management colleges in India:

1. International Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata
CB Block, Sector-1, Salt Lake City, Bidhannagar,
West Bengal 700064

2. Institute of Hotel Management, Bangalore
S J P Polytechnic Complex, Near-M S Building, Seshadri Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560009
080 2226 2960

3. Institute of Hotel Management, Aurangabad
Dr Rafiq Zakaria Campus, Rauza Bagh, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431001
0240 651 1159

4. Institute of Hotel Management, Catering and Nutrition, Pusa, Delhi
Pusa, New Delhi,
Delhi 110012
011 2584 1411
3rd May 2015, 11:35 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get into Hotel Management being a Gay?

Yes, why not, you can surely get to do HM course. Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for HM course.

Kindly have a look at it.

Below I have mentioned the Eligibility criteria to pursue Hotel Management course, if you fulfil the below mentioned criteria then surely you are eligible for Hotel Management course;

> Candidate must have passed +2 level of examination from a reputed Institute.

> English should be one of the main subject in +2 level

> Candidate's age(General & OBC) should not exceed more than 22 years at the time of applying for the course

> Age relaxation of 3 years is provided in case of SC/ST candidates

Some top Entrance Examinations for Hotel Management course;

> IIHM Entrance Exam

> Under Graduate Aptitude Test

> Bharati Vidyapeeth University HM Test

> Federations of Hotels and Restaurents Association of India(FHRAI)

> NCHMCT JEE, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?