7th July 2019, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Computer Science in Government Madhav Science PG College?

Hi everyone, I want to do a Bachelor of Computer Science from Government Madhav Science PG College. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in Government Madhav Science PG College? Please reply to me asap.

9th July 2019, 10:04 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Computer Science in Government Madhav Science PG College?

Basic eligibility to pursue Bachelor of Computer Science in Government Madhav Science PG College is the candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized institute/board.

Duration of Bachelor of Computer Science is full time 3 years.

For details visit at;
http://www.mphighereducation.nic.in/...px?InstId=NTgy
10th July 2019, 06:49 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Computer Science in Government Madhav Science PG College?

The eligibility required to study Bachelor of Computer Science in Government Madhav Science PG College is 10+2 passed from a recognized board with minimum 50% marks from Science subjects.

You can contact Government Madhav Science PG College to get admission in Bachelor of Computer Science.

Contact Address:-
Government Madhav Science PG College
Ujjain Dewas Road, MP SH 18,
Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh 456001
Phone: 0734 251 1803
11th July 2019, 01:53 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Computer Science in Government Madhav Science PG College are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their Higher Secondary (10+2) examination from a recognised educational board.
Candidate must have completed Higher Secondary in Science stream.
Candidate must have scored at least 60% aggregate in Higher Secondary level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?