24th July 2018, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Computer Science) in Government Nagarjuna Post Graduate College of Science?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do PhD program in Government Nagarjuna Post Graduate College of Science in the specialization of Computer Science. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD program in this institute. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to get PhD(Computer Science) admission in Government Nagarjuna Post Graduate College of Science?
  2. Requirements to study PhD(Computer Science) in Government Nagarjuna Post Graduate College of Science?
  3. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Computer Science) in Government Nagarjuna Post Graduate College of Science?
  4. Which is the best field to do Ph.D after MCA?
  5. Can a Science graduate study Post Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting? Where to apply for it?
  6. Which PG course has high salary after doing BSc Nursing?
  7. Required marks in graduation to go for Post graduation in Science field?
  8. Colleges in Mumbai providing PG in Forensic Science? Entrance exams and other details?
  9. Eligibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Library & Information Science? Best institutions and entrance exams for it?
  10. What can I do after completing graduation in Zoology Honors?
  11. When will be Ph.D Home Science admission going to start?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria required for a General Category candidate to apply for UP PCS exam? What is the age limit for the same?
  13. What type of government jobs are available for 40 year old candidate with Post Graduate in Computer Science and Economics?
  14. Eligibility for Fisheries course from a government college? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the career options in Zoology honors?
  16. What are the jobs I am eligible to get after completion of B.Sc in Zoology?
  17. Can I study M.Sc Mathematics in any governemnt college after B.E. Computer science engineering?
  18. Is it good to do M.Sc microbiology through distance education? List of universities offering the course?
25th September 2019, 10:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Computer Science) in Government Nagarjuna Post Graduate College of Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to do PhD program in Government Nagarjuna Post Graduate College of Science in the specialization of Computer Science. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD program in this institute. Please tell me asap.
Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course in Computer Science:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Computer Science from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course in Government Nagarjuna Post Graduate College of Science.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.

Course duration of Ph.D:-

Total - 5 years (Minimum)

First year- Course Work

Two to four years- Project Work
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?