27th August 2019, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Computer Science in Mandsaur Institute of Science and Technology?

Hi, I am a student of 12th standard with Science stream. After completing my Higher Secondary, I want to do Bachelor of Computer Science. Can I know my eligibility to do Bachelor of Computer Science in Mandsaur Institute of Science and Technology?

30th August 2019, 07:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Computer Science in Mandsaur Institute of Science and Technology?

You need to have class 12th with PCM stream if you are looking for admission in Bachelor of Computer Science course. Just make sure you have got at least 50% marks in your class 12th board exams.

Admission will be on merit through entrance exam conducted by the concerned university. You will get admission at the said college or institute if you have a decent rank in the entrance exam.
31st August 2019, 05:00 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Computer Science in Mandsaur Institute of Science and Technology?

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Computer Science in Mandsaur Institute of Science and Technology are as mentioned below:-
Candidate must have completed their Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) from a recognised educational board.
Candidate must have opted Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English in 10+2.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in 10+2 level.
Candidate who have 3 years Diploma courses are also eligible.
There is no age limit to study this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?