27th August 2019, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study Bachelor of Computer Science in Mandsaur Institute of Science and Technology? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello, which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission in Mandsaur Institute of Science and Technology for studying Bachelor of Computer Science? I want to secure admission for this course in this college. Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for getting admission.

3rd September 2022, 12:07 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study Bachelor of Computer Science in Mandsaur Institute of Science and Technology? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Candidates must have 12th passed with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university can study Bachelor of Computer Science.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?