3rd February 2022, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Fashion Design in FAD International-Mumbai?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in FAD International-Mumbai for Bachelor of Fashion Design. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute. Waiting for your response!

3rd February 2022, 06:34 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Fashion Design in FAD International-Mumbai?

Eligibility for Bachelor of Fashion Design in FAD International-Mumbai:-

The candidates must be 12th Pass outs from any Streams or Equivalent International qualifications from IB, EDEXCEL, GCSE and other International Boards.

4th February 2022, 07:28 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Fashion Design in FAD International-Mumbai?

In order to be eligible , candidate must have completed class 12th in any stream or equivalent international qualification from IB, EDEXCEL, GCSE and other international board.

Some popular exam that you can consider in order to get admission in Bsc fashion design are AIFD .
The admission is granted on the basis of entrance as well as merit.

6th February 2022, 04:08 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to study Bachelor of Fashion Design at FAD International-Mumbai is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent in any stream from a recognized board. Admission selection will be on the basis of performance in the written interview and essay writing which is conducted by the institute. A candidate minimum age should not be less than 18 years and there is no upper age limit.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.fadacademy.com

6th February 2022, 08:56 PM
Msdhoni02

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Fashion Design in FAD International-Mumbai?

1. 12th Pass outs from any Streams or Equivalent International qualifications from IB, EDEXCEL, GCSE, and other International Boards.

Address: Landmark Building, 1st, 2nd & 3rd, Pali Mala Rd, near Golds Gym, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050.

Phone: 098191 90904

7th February 2022, 01:43 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Fashion Design in FAD International-Mumbai:-

Educational Qualification:-
------------------------------
You must have completed class 10+2 or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized board/institute to get admission for this course.

For more details, you can refer to the below link:-
https://www.fadacademy.com/

24th May 2022, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for bachelor of fashion design even after my graduation

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?