30th March 2019, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in Vijayalaxmi Institute of Hospitality Sciences, Mangalore?

Hi, I am a student of 12th standard with Commerce stream. After completing my 12th with Commerce, I want to do Bachelor of Interior Design and Decoration. Can I know my eligibility to do Bachelor of Interior Design and Decoration in Vijayalaxmi Institute of Hospitality Sciences, Mangalore?

2nd April 2019, 05:38 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in Vijayalaxmi Institute of Hospitality Sciences, Mangalore?

As per the information available, you must have passed 10+2 with minimum 35% marks to get the admission in Vijaylaxmi Institute of Hospitality Sciences to pursue Bachelor of Interior Design and Decoration.

You would need to submit the following documents at the time of admission:-

1. Your 10th Certificate

2. Your 10+2 Certificate

3.Transer Certificate from the school

4. Migration Certificate

5. Conduct Certificate

6.Eligibilty Certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?