30th March 2019, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Interior Design and Decoration in Vijayalaxmi Institute of Hospitality Sciences, Mangalore?

Hello, which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission in Vijayalaxmi Institute of Hospitality Sciences, Mangalore for studying Bachelor of Interior Design and Decoration? I want to secure admission for this course in Vijayalaxmi Institute of Hospitality Sciences, Mangalore.

2nd April 2019, 07:01 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Interior Design and Decoration in Vijayalaxmi Institute of Hospitality Sciences, Mangalore?

Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Interior Design and Decoration in Vijayalaxmi Institute of Hospitality Sciences, Mangalore:-

The admission to the Bachelor of Interior Design and Decoration is completely on the basis of "Common Entrance Test" examination.

You would need to submit the following documents to get admission on the basis of your CET score:-

1)CET score card
2)10th certificate
3)10+2 certificate
4)Transfer certificate
5)Caste certificate and income certificate
6)Passport size photo
7)Conduct Certificate

You can visit the website www.srinivasuniversity.edu.in for more information.
3rd April 2019, 02:15 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Interior Design and Decoration in Vijayalaxmi Institute of Hospitality Sciences, Mangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission in Vijayalaxmi Institute of Hospitality Sciences, Mangalore for studying Bachelor of Interior Design and Decoration? I want to secure admission for this course in Vijayalaxmi Institute of Hospitality Sciences, Mangalore.

As per the details available, there is no entrance examination available to study Bachelor of Interior Design and Decoration (BSc ID&D) course at the Vijayalakshmi Institute of Hospitality Sciences, Mangalore. Students are admitted to the Bachelor of Interior Design and Decoration (BSc ID&D) course at the Vijayalakshmi Institute of Hospitality Sciences, Mangalore on the basis of marks scored in the 10+2 or its equivalent examination. Those students who have passed Pre University examination (Class 12th) or its equivalent with at least 35% marks from a recognized Board are eligible to study the Bachelor of Interior Design and Decoration (BSc ID&D) course at the Vijayalakshmi Institute of Hospitality Sciences, Mangalore. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?