30th March 2019, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

How many Bachelor of Interior Design and Decoration seats available in Vijayalaxmi Institute of Hospitality Sciences, Mangalore?

Dear friends, I am interested to study Bachelor of Interior Design and Decoration in Vijayalaxmi Institute of Hospitality Sciences, Mangalore. So, I would like to know that how many seats are there in this university for this course course? Kindly let me know about the seats availability asap.

2nd April 2019, 06:55 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Interior Design and Decoration seats available in Vijayalaxmi Institute of Hospitality Sciences, Mangalore?

Number of seats available for Bachelor of Interior Design and Decoration in Vijayalaxmi Institute of Hospitality Sciences, Mangalore:-

The number of seats available is 60.

Application process:-
You would need to visit the website http://srinivasuniversity.edu.in/admission/ to download the application form. Fill in the details and then submit the form along with the demand draft drawn in favour of SRINIVAS UNIVERSITY, payable at Mangalore

Addres:-
SRINIVAS UNIVERSITY,
Administrative Office,
G.H.S. Road, Mangalore – 575 001.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?