1st June 2018, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Clinical Psychology) in Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya for MSc course in the specialization of Clinical Psychology. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute.

2nd June 2018, 05:39 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Clinical Psychology) in Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya for MSc course in the specialization of Clinical Psychology. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute.

Those candidates who have passed bachelor’s degree (10+2+3 format) in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible to study MSc Clinical Psychology course in the Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya. The upper age limit for studying the MSc Clinical Psychology course is 30 years (as on 01st April 2018). Candidates have to appear for the written entrance examination, interview and medical fitness test for the admission to study the MSc Clinical Psychology course in the Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya. Duration of the course is two years. Candidates can find the details in the DEV Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya website link given Click Here
3rd June 2018, 04:47 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Clinical Psychology) in Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya?

M.Sc. Clinical Psychology or Master of Science in Clinical Psychology is a postgraduate Psychology course. The duration of this course is two years.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

=> For this course candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in bachelor degree for Master of Science in Clinical Psychology course is 50%.

=> The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance test and personal interview.

For more information you can visit at the official website of University: www.dsvv.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?