11th August 2020, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Social Work for a 12th Commerce student? List of BSW colleges in Kerala?

Sir, I am a Commerce student of 12th standard. I want to study Bachelor of Social Work course. Do a Commerce student eligible for the BSW course? I wish to know more about the BSW like the colleges in Kerala where this course is available. Please let me know immediately.

30th October 2020, 06:27 PM
ruckshana

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Social Work for a 12th Commerce student? List of BSW colleges in Kerala?

Eligibility criteria-
* Candidates should have passed 12th with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognised board.

List of colleges in Kerala offering BSW course-
* KMM college of arts & science
* Don Bosco college
* St. Joseph's college
* Marian college
* Urumu Dhanalakshmi college
* Little flower Institute of social sciences and health
* Mar Elias college
* National college of arts & science
17th March 2023, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Social Work for a 12th Commerce student? List of BSW colleges in Kerala?

It is possible to study BSW for a 12 commerce student
25th March 2023, 11:03 PM
Ar_pit

o study Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) in Kerala, a 12th Commerce student should have passed the 10+2 examination from a recognized board or university. However, admission criteria may vary from college to college, and some colleges may require a minimum percentage in the 10+2 examination. It is recommended to check the admission criteria of the specific college you are interested in before applying.

Here are some colleges in Kerala that offer BSW:

St. Teresa's College, Ernakulam

Mar Ivanios College, Thiruvananthapuram

Bishop Abraham Memorial College, Thuruthicad

Providence Women's College, Kozhikode

Christ College, Irinjalakuda

MES College, Marampally

St. Albert's College, Ernakulam

Bishop Kurialacherry College for Women, Amalagiri

It is recommended to research the colleges and their admission criteria before applying for admission to a BSW program in Kerala.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?