22nd July 2018, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BArch(Interior Design) in RTMNU, Nagpur? Duration of this course?

Hi Sir, I want to study BArch(Interior Design) in RTMNU, Nagpur. I just want to know about the duration of this course. So, please tell me about the duration and also let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course.

27th July 2018, 10:47 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BArch(Interior Design) in RTMNU, Nagpur? Duration of this course?

BArch(Interior Design) in RTMNU, Nagpur is course duration of 5 years.

The candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for reserved categories) to be eligible for the*B.Arch course. He/She should also have Mathematics as one of the compulsory subject.
OR

The candidate must have passed a 10+3 Full Time Diploma or equivalent examination from a recognized institution.
and

The candidate must have secured at least 40% (80 out of 200) marks in*"NATA" or 40% marks in second paper of"JEE MAIN".

Last edited by ppsahu; 5th August 2018 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Remove dots

28th July 2018, 11:42 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BArch(Interior Design) in RTMNU, Nagpur? Duration of this course?

B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture) in Interior Designing is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 5 years.

The eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 in any stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board. There is 5% relaxation given for reservation candidates.

RTMNU (Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University) is one of the top & oldest university offering different level degrees, B.Arch in interior designing is one of them.
The admissions are given based on the performance in the qualifying exam.
If you score good marks in your 12th class or its equivalent education then the chances of getting admission in the university are more.

If you meet the eligibility requirements then you can apply for admission through online by filling the application form, paying the application fees and submit the form. Based on your performance you can get admission into the university.

For notifications, application forms and other details visit the official website of RTMNU.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?