8th June 2019, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BBA(Jewellery Design & Management) in Manipal Institute of Jewellery Management?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Manipal Institute of Jewellery Management for BBA(Jewellery Design & Management). Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute.

11th June 2019, 01:15 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BBA(Jewellery Design & Management) in Manipal Institute of Jewellery Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Manipal Institute of Jewellery Management for BBA(Jewellery Design & Management). Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute.

Eligibility to study the Bachelor of Business Administration in Jewellery Design & Management at Manipal Institute of Jewellery Management is a pass in Class XII or its equivalent examination in any stream (Science / Arts / Commerce) with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Interested students can apply for the admission to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Jewellery Design & Management at Manipal Institute of Jewellery Management.
11th June 2019, 10:01 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BBA(Jewellery Design & Management) in Manipal Institute of Jewellery Management?

Eligibility to study BBA(Jewellery Design & Management) in Manipal Institute of Jewellery Management;

Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in any stream with minimum 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized Institute.

Candidates having Diploma in Engineering or Jewellery Management are also eligible to apply.
11th June 2019, 11:43 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility required to study BBA(Jewellery Design & Management) in Manipal Institute of Jewellery Management is 10+2 with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university in any stream.

The admission to the course of BBA(Jewellery Design & Management) in Manipal Institute of Jewellery Management is on the basis of merit list generated after the qualifying examination. The entrance examination is conducted by the Manipal Institute of Jewellery Management itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?