8th June 2019, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BBA(Jewellery Design & Management) in Manipal Institute of Jewellery Management?

Hi, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Manipal Institute of Jewellery Management for BBA(Jewellery Design & Management) course. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

11th June 2019, 01:05 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BBA(Jewellery Design & Management) in Manipal Institute of Jewellery Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Manipal Institute of Jewellery Management for BBA(Jewellery Design & Management) course. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

There is no entrance examination available for the admission to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Jewellery Design and Management (BBA JDM) in the Manipal Institute of Jewellery Management (MIJM). Admission to the BBA in Jewellery Design and Management (BBA JDM) course is done on the basis of marks secured in the qualifying examination in the Manipal Institute of Jewellery Management. Duration of the BBA in Jewellery Design Management is 3 years (6 semesters) including 6 months internship at Manipal Institute of Jewellery Management.
11th June 2019, 10:08 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BBA(Jewellery Design & Management) in Manipal Institute of Jewellery Management?

Entrance exam is not required to pursue BBA(Jewellery Design & Management) in Manipal Institute of Jewellery Management. Candidates are admitted on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
Required educational qualification to pursue BBA(Jewellery Design & Management) is pass degree in 12th class in any discipline with minimum 45% marks from a recognized board.
11th June 2019, 11:41 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The admission to the course of BBA(Jewellery Design & Management) in Manipal Institute of Jewellery Management is on the basis of merit list generated after the qualifying examination. The entrance examination is conducted by the Manipal Institute of Jewellery Management itself.

The minimum marks required to apply for the entrance examination is 10+2 with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university in any stream.
12th June 2019, 02:19 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The list of entrance examinations conducted entrance exams conductedto study BBA(Jewellery Design & Management) in Manipal Institute of Jewellery Management is given beow:

=)National Institute of Design (NID) Exam
=)AIEED (All India Entrance Examination for Design)
=)CEED (Common Entrance Examination for Design)
=)National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Exam
=)MIT Institute of Design Examination
=)National Entrance Examination for Design (NEED)
=)National Level Entrance Aptitude Test (NET) conducted by the Institute
12th June 2019, 04:56 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Entrance exams accepted to study BBA(Jewellery Design & Management) in Manipal Institute of Jewellery Management are as follows:-
DU JAT
GGSIPU CET BBA
NPAT BBA
SET BBA
IPMAT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?