12th March 2019, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BCom(Corporate Secretaryship) in Shree Chandraprabhu Jain College, Thiruvallur?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Shree Chandraprabhu Jain College, Thiruvallur for BCom(Corporate Secretaryship) course? I want to do this BCom course from this college so I want to know about the eligibility criteria. Please tell me asap.

19th March 2019, 12:49 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BCom(Corporate Secretaryship) in Shree Chandraprabhu Jain College, Thiruvallur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Shree Chandraprabhu Jain College, Thiruvallur for BCom(Corporate Secretaryship) course? I want to do this BCom course from this college so I want to know about the eligibility criteria. Please tell me asap.

Candidates seeking admission to the BCom (Corporate Secretaryship) in Shree Chandraprabhu Jain College should have passed the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) conducted by the Government of Tamil Nadu or any other equivalent examination with good marks in Accountancy, Commerce and Mathematics. Duration of the BCom (Corporate Secretaryship) in Shree Chandraprabhu Jain College is 3 years. Shree Chandraprabhu Jain College website link is given Click Here
19th March 2019, 01:19 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BCom(Corporate Secretaryship) in Shree Chandraprabhu Jain College, Thiruvallur?

As per the eligibility criteria, you should have passed the Higher Secondary Course i.e, 10+2 Examination conducted by the Government of Tamil Nadu or any other equivalent examination which is recognized by the University of Madras.

To get admission in B.Com.(Corporate Secretaryship) those who have good marks in Accountancy, Commerce, Mathematics in their 10+2 will be given preference.

You can get the application Forms and Prospectus from the College Office at Minjur by making a payment of Rs.100.

Contact Address:-

Shree Chandraprabhu Jain College, Minjur -601 203.

Telephone number :-044-2793 5103/ 2793 4353

You can also visit the website www.scpjaincollege.com to get the web address of the college.
19th March 2019, 07:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study BCom(Corporate Secretaryship) in Shree Chandraprabhu Jain College, Thiruvallur:

Applicants must have done HSC/10+2 examination in Commerce stream from a recognized board. Selection of candidates are done on the basis of performance of candidates in the interview conducted by the concerned University.

For details:
http://www.scpjaincollege.com/eligibility/
20th March 2019, 08:56 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The Eligibility criteria for B.Com ( Corporate Secretaryship ) in Shree Chandraprabhu Jain College:

-> Candidates wishing to pursue B.Com ( Corporate Secretaryship ) must pass their Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent qualification, completed from a recognized university, preferably in the Commerce stream a minimum aggregate score of 45% or equivalent CGPA at the 10+2 level

Documents to be produced for Admission

At the time of admission the following certificates and documents must be submitted in the administration office,

1. Original, Marksheets (HSC/XStd./Degree as the case may be)
2. Transfer Certificate
3. Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied
4. Community Certificate
5. Medical Fitness Certificate (Wherever Necessary).

For further Information - [URL="www.scpjaincollege.com/"]www.scpjaincollege.com/[/URL]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?