12th March 2019, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

How many BCom(Corporate Secretaryship) seats are available in Shree Chandraprabhu Jain College, Thiruvallur?

Dear friends, I would like to know about the seats availability in Shree Chandraprabhu Jain College, Thiruvallur for BCom(Corporate Secretaryship). Kindly tell me how many seats are there for this course in this college? Please tell me immediately.

19th March 2019, 01:24 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BCom(Corporate Secretaryship) seats are available in Shree Chandraprabhu Jain College, Thiruvallur?

The application form and the brochure can be obtained from the college campus at Minjur by paying a fee of Rs.100. They have not updated any course related information on the website. They are very strict about their rules and regulations. I would suggest you to take admission in other college as they also collect all your documents in original and will not return under any circumstances unless you leave the college.

Contact Address:-

Shree Chandraprabhu Jain College, Minjur -601 203.
Contact E-mail Address:[email protected]
Phone number:-044-2793 5103/ 2793 4353

You can visit the website www.scpjaincollege.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?