4th May 2019, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BCom LLB Honours in UILS-Chandigarh?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in UILS-Chandigarh for studying BCom LLB Honours course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute. Waiting for you response!

7th May 2019, 04:25 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BCom LLB Honours in UILS-Chandigarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission in UILS-Chandigarh for studying BCom LLB Honours course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute. Waiting for you response!

Eligibility to study the BCom LLB (Hons.) in University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination in Commerce with minimum 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST students) from any recognized board or university.

The candidates’ upper age limit is 20 years (22 years for SC/ST students)

Details are available at the website link given Click Here
7th May 2019, 06:27 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility required to apply for B.Com LL.B Honours integrated course in University Institute of Legal Studies, Chandigarh is 10+2 pass with at least 50% marks. However, the minimum marks required for SC/ST is 45% marks from any recognized Board/University.

The minimum age required to apply for B.Com LL.B Honours integrated course in University Institute of Legal Studies is 17 years but should not be more than 20 years.

Check more information on http://uils.puchd.ac.in .
7th May 2019, 06:39 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Legislative Law Honours is an undergraduate professional integrated course and the duration of this course is 5 years.

=> For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed the 12thh class with commerce stream from a recognized board.

=> The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to study BCom LLB Honours in UILS-Chandigarh is 50%.

=> Also, you should appear in the written examination test to study BCom LLB Honours in UILS-Chandigarh.
7th May 2019, 06:51 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to study BCom LLB Honours at UILS(University Institute of Legal Studies), Chandigarh is:-

==> Candidate must have done 10+2 with a minimum score of 50% marks or its equivalent from a recognized board.

==> Admission will be on the basis of merit and entrance test PULLB(Punjab University LLB) is conducted by the university.

==> Candidate can apply for this test online through website http://puchd.ac.in/

I am also giving you the university website that is www.uils.puchd.ac.in
8th May 2019, 01:37 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility criteria to Study the Bcom LLB Honours course is,

Applicants should be passed the 10+2 examination of the Central Board of Secondary education with a minimum of 50% marks for general category and 45% for SC/ST candidates.

Applicants have to write the entrance exam conducted by UILS Chandigarh.

The entrance exam is conducted by the university on 16th June 2019 the last date to apply for the exam is 24th May 2019.
8th May 2019, 09:38 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study B.Com LLB Honours course in ULIS-Chandigarh is mentioned below:-

—> You should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in Commerce stream with minimum aggregate of 50% (45% for SC/ ST) marks from a recognised college/ university.

—> You must not be more than 20 years of age as on last date of submission of application form for entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?