4th May 2019, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Campus Interview is available in UILS-Chandigarh for BCom LLB Honours candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, if I get admission for BCom LLB Honours in UILS-Chandigarh then I can get job from campus interview? I am planning to do BCom LLB Honours in this institute. So, I would like to know about the campus interview in this institute for such candidate.

7th May 2019, 06:59 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus Interview is available in UILS-Chandigarh for BCom LLB Honours candidate?

Yes, placement cell is available at the University Institute of Legal Studies for the candidates pursing BCom LLB Honours.

You will get the offer letter from many hiring agencies before the completion of the course. However, it is mandatory that you perform well in all your semesters.

Check more details on http://uils.puchd.ac.in/facilities.php
7th May 2019, 07:01 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus Interview is available in UILS-Chandigarh for BCom LLB Honours candidate?

Yes, you can get the job through campus interview. There is a Campus placement cell which is organized by Central Placement Cell and Punjab University campus student's council.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?