4th May 2019, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BCom LLB Honours in UILS-Chandigarh?

Hi Sir/Madam, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in UILS-Chandigarh for BCom LLB Honours course? Kindly let me know about the entrance exams as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

7th May 2019, 04:37 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BCom LLB Honours in UILS-Chandigarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in UILS-Chandigarh for BCom LLB Honours course? Kindly let me know about the entrance exams as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

Eligible students have to appear for the Entrance Test – 2019 for the admission to study BCom LLB (Hons.) in University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University. Entrance Test will be conducted on 16th June, 2019. Entrance Test - Paper: Legal and General Awareness. There are 100 questions will be asked and 1 mark for the correct answer. There is negative marking for incorrect answers ¼ mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. 60 questions – General Knowledge and Current Affairs, 20 – Aptitude in Law, 10 – Testing Mental Ability and 10 – English Language.
7th May 2019, 06:55 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BCom LLB Honours in UILS-Chandigarh?

Yes, there is an entrance test through which you can secure your admission to study BCom LLB Honours at UILS(University Institute of Legal Studies), Chandigarh is PULLB(Punjab University LLB) conducted by the university.

You can apply for this test online through website http://puchd.ac.in/
7th May 2019, 06:59 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

There is no entrance examination to get admission in University Institute of Legal Studies for B.COm, LL.B honors courses.

The selection would be on the basis of merit list prepared on the basis of 10+2 marks.

You must have at least 50% marks in 10+2 to be eligible to apply for admission and age should not be more than 20 years. However, there is age relaxation of two years for Sc/St candidates and marks needed is 45% from a recognized board.
8th May 2019, 01:42 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you have to pass in UILS Chandigarh entrance test 2019 to get admission for B.Com LLB Honours in UILS-Chandigarh. The Questions is based on General Knowledge, Attitude of law, Testing mental ability, English language. The Question paper will be in English, Hindi, Punjabi.
8th May 2019, 09:42 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Admissions to B.Com LLB course in ULIS-Chandigarh are offered through entrance examination conducted by ULIS. You should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in Commerce stream with minimum aggregate of 50% (45% for SC/ ST) marks from a recognised college/ university. Admissions are offered on basis of both the marks secured in the qualifying examination and entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?