5th November 2016, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Which Software related course can I pursue to earn salary of 1 lakh per month?

Respected Sir, I want to become a Software engineer so I want to know, which Software related course can I pursue which has a salary of 1 lakh per month? I want to study from Bangalore.

7th November 2016, 01:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Software related course can I pursue to earn salary of 1 lakh per month?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to become a Software engineer so I want to know, which Software related course can I pursue which has a salary of 1 lakh per month? I want to study from Bangalore.

The aspirant can get a job with Rs 1 lakh per month in some software companies as a Software Developer. For achieving this you should study the engineering graduation in IITs. There are various companies offering high salaries like Google, Microsoft, Adobe, Qualcomm, Flipkart, Texas Instruments etc. The management graduates from IIM also get the same amount of salaries in various organizations. So you should study engineering graduation in IITs or management graduation from IIMs to get a salary of 1 lakh per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?