21st August 2019, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get admission in UPES School of Design Studies for BDes(Industrial Design) course?

Hello friends, I am interested to study BDes(Industrial Design) course. I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in BDes(Industrial Design) course in UPES School of Design Studies. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course.

4th September 2019, 04:33 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in UPES School of Design Studies for BDes(Industrial Design) course?

The requirements to get admission to UPES School of Design Studies for BDes in Industrial Design course is of two types first one is an Exam pathway in which a candidate must have passed 10th and 12th class with a minimum score of 50% marks in any stream and second type is Non-Exam pathway it is a board merit in which a candidate must have passed class 10th and 12th with a minimum score of 65% marks.

To take admission a candidate must have to appear in the UPES-DAT2/JEE Main/UCEED examination with a minimum score of 50% marks.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.upes.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?