2nd April 2019, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BEd for Geography postgraduate? Percentage required in MA to secure admission?

Dear friends, I have completed my MA in Geography. Now, I am looking forward to study BEd course in the same specialization. So, I want to know that I am eligible for studying BEd course or not? If I am eligible then what is the percentage required in MA for the admission?

9th April 2019, 01:38 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BEd for Geography postgraduate? Percentage required in MA to secure admission?

Eligibility Criteria for doing B.ED in Geography is:-

==> Candidate Should have done 10+2 with science subjects. Since you have done MA in Geography so it would be an added advantage in your skills.

==> Admission to B.ED would be on merit-based and after qualifying the entrance test.

==> Some of the entrance tests are- UP B.ED entrance exam, IGNOU B.ED entrance exam, Delhi University B.ED entrance exam.
9th April 2019, 11:44 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BEd for Geography postgraduate? Percentage required in MA to secure admission?

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education. It is two year course.

The common required qualification to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree or master degree from a recognised university. The minimum required aggregate is 50% from a recognised university.

So, you are eligible to get admission in the course after master degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?