2nd April 2019, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Career opportunities in Journalism for a candidate with 41% in 2nd PUC exam?

Hello Sir, my son want to make his career in Journalism. But he has scored very poor marks in his 2nd PUC exam. He has scored only 41% marks. So, I want to know that is there a career opportunities still available for him or not?

9th April 2019, 02:27 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career opportunities in Journalism for a candidate with 41% in 2nd PUC exam?

I am giving you the eligibility criteria for taking admission in Journalism and also career opportunities in this field:-

==> Candidates must have done 10+2 from a recognized board. The percentage may vary to different colleges and Institutes.

==> You need to clear the written test which will include objective and sub-objective type questions.

I would suggest you to apply for this course. There is a lot of scope and job opportunities available after pursuing this course. Some of them are:-

Reporter
Editor
Columnist
Screen Writer
Business Editor
9th April 2019, 11:40 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career opportunities in Journalism for a candidate with 41% in 2nd PUC exam?

The common eligibility to get admission in journalism course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

The required admission procedure varies with institutes and universities.

So, kindly visit the official website of the institutes to get detail about the admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?