21st January 2019, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BEd(Special Education) in Nirmala Institute of Education?

Hi, I am a student of BSc standard. After completing my BSc with Mathematics I want to do BEd in Special Education. Can I know my eligibility to do BEd(Special Education) in Nirmala Institute of Education?

27th January 2019, 12:02 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BEd(Special Education) in Nirmala Institute of Education?

Eligibility to study BEd(Special Education) in Nirmala Institute of Education is as follows.

Candidates must be a citizen of India.
Candidates must have passed a Graduate/ Post- Graduate Degree examination with minimum 50% marks with English/Hindi/Konkani/Mathematics/Science/History/Geography subject from any recognized university.
Candidates must have resided in the State of Goa for a minimum period of 10 years.

You can find detailed information on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.nirmalainstitute.org

Last edited by ppsahu; 28th January 2019 at 06:31 AM. Reason: Remove *
27th January 2019, 06:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BEd(Special Education) in Nirmala Institute of Education?

You need to have degree in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks from a recognized university, if you are looking for B.Ed (Special Education) admission. There relaxation of 5% marks for reserved category candidates.

Admission will be on merit, through entrance exam. Seats are allotted through counselling, which will be based on rank you get.
27th January 2019, 08:55 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study B.Ed(Special Education) in Nirmala Institute of Education are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed Graduation from a recognized board.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in Graduation.
Candidate upper or lower age limit is not declared yet.
Candidate must have to clear entrance examination to get admission.
28th January 2019, 02:35 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study B.Ed (Special Education) in Nirmala Institute of Education are as follows:-
Candidate must have successfully completed graduation in any stream from a recognised university.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in qualifying examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?