6th April 2018, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MA(Education) in Bhartiyam Institute of Professional Education & Technology?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying M.A. in Education in Bhartiyam Institute of Professional Education & Technology? Kindly tell me immediately!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study MA(Education) in Bhartiyam Institute of Professional Education & Technology?
  2. How many MA(Education) seats are available in Bhartiyam Institute of Professional Education & Technology?
  3. Fee expenses of MA(Education) in Bhartiyam Institute of Professional Education & Technology?
  4. List of Colleges offering MA Geography under Delhi University for DU Entrance appeared candidates
  5. List of colleges along with their fee structure offering B.Ed degree in Mahendergarh(Hariyana)?
  6. List of colleges offering Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Delhi? -- [New]
  7. Which college can I get after scoring 1292 rank in BCA IPU?
  8. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Missions in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  9. List of the universities offering Ph.D after B.Tech Biotechnology?
  10. An AutoCAD Draughtsman Civil get admission in Diploma in Civil engineering course? Where to apply for it in Delhi?
  11. Which are the good colleges offering BCA in IPU? I have scored 1900 rank in BCA from IP University
  12. Eligibility to study MBA(Systems Management) in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  13. Is MCA part time course available in Satara(Maharashtra)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Best college for B.Tech computer science? My UPTU rank is 5655 -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility to study Diploma in Nursing Administration in Efforts Institute of Management & Technology?
  16. List top 5 colleges for doing B.Com Honours in GGSIPU?
  17. Which are the MCA colleges of UPTU? I have scored 847 rank
  18. Eligibility to study Diploma in Surface Coating Technology in Deccan Education Society's Technical Institute?
5th May 2018, 12:12 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MA(Education) in Bhartiyam Institute of Professional Education & Technology?

It is very glad to hear that you want to pursue MA course in Education from Bhartiyam Institute of Professional Education & Technology.
Candidates those who have completed their BA degree course in Education from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to to study MA in Education from Bhartiyam Institute of Professional Education & Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?