21st January 2019, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BEd(Special Education) in Nirmala Institute of Education?

Dear Friends, I would like to know about the course expenses of BEd in Special Education course of Nirmala Institute of Education. Can anyone of you let me know about the expenses of this course. Please tell me asap.

27th January 2019, 12:44 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BEd(Special Education) in Nirmala Institute of Education?

BEd(Special Education) in Nirmala Institute of Education is 2 years duration of full time course. Students must be a Graduate/ Post- Graduate with minimum 50% marks from any recognized university to be eligible to pursue BEd(Special Education) in Nirmala Institute of Education. The candidate should have resided in the state of Goa for a minimum period of 10 years to be eligible for admission in Nirmala Institute of Education to pursue BEd(Special Education). For exact fee details, you should contact the Institute.

You can find detailed information on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.nirmalainstitute.org

Last edited by ppsahu; 28th January 2019 at 07:30 AM. Reason: Remove *
27th January 2019, 10:15 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BEd(Special Education) in Nirmala Institute of Education?

Fee expenses to pursue B.Ed(Special Education) in Nirmala Institute of Education is Rs. 40,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?