7th November 2016, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Admission requirements to do PhD(Microbiology) in Shri Shivaji Science College?

Can I know the requirements for admission in Shri Shivaji Science College for PhD(Microbiology) admission? Please tell me about all the requirements to get admission in this university.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the top colleges along with their procedure under Amravati University offering M.Sc course? What are career opportunities after that?
  2. Percentage required in 10th standard to get admission in 11th standard of Shri Shivaji Education Society Science College, Nagpur?
  3. Is Tilak Maharashtra University recognized? List of universities for M.A in Marathi?
  4. How many PhD(Microbiology) seats are available in Shri Shivaji Science College? Documents required to apply? -- [New]
  5. Admission in Shivaji Science College, Nagpur for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th Board exam?
  6. Can I get SGSITS Civil/M.E branch after scoring 112 marks in OBC category?
  7. Best colleges in India for masters in Clinical Psychology? Any colleges for Masters in Criminal Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to take admission in Shri Ram college after scoring 80% in 12th? Will I be able to get admission in Shri Ram college?
  9. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Pune and Ahmednagar?
  10. Names and websites of all the colleges in Jalgaon offering BSc course?
  11. How to get admission in shivaji science college Nagpur after scoring 83% in 10th
  12. Best college in Pune for doing engineering after 12th?
  13. What are the opportunities in GIS and Remote Sensing after post graduation?
  14. What are the opportunities available in GIS and remote sensing after completing PG? What's the applying procedure?
  15. How to get admission in Shri Guru Gobind Singh College of Pharmacy?
  16. What is the cutoff marks for various pharmacy colleges in Maharashtra
  17. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year computer engineering?
  18. Which are the Micro Biology colleges in Amravati?
9th November 2016, 10:10 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission requirements to do PhD(Microbiology) in Shri Shivaji Science College?

Below I have mentioned the requirements criteria to do Ph.D in Microbiology in Shri Shivaji Science College, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Microbiology:-

Candidates must have completed their Master's degree in Microbiology from a recognised University.
Candidates must have scored at least 55% of marks in Master's degree.
Candidates must have qualified in the NET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?