14th January 2019, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Information Technology) in Calorx Teacher’s University, Ahmedabad?

Hi everyone, I want to do BSc in Information Technology from Calorx Teacher’s University, Ahmedabad. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in Calorx Teacher’s University, Ahmedabad? Please reply to me asap.

18th January 2019, 04:13 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Information Technology) in Calorx Teacher’s University, Ahmedabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to do BSc in Information Technology from Calorx Teacher’s University, Ahmedabad. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in Calorx Teacher’s University, Ahmedabad? Please reply to me asap.

Eligibility to study BSc Information Technology in Calorx Teachers’ University, Ahmedabad is given below:

--- Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized university with science subjects

--- Admission to the BSc Information Technology is done on the basis marks scored in the 10+2 or equivalent examination, performance in the group discussion and personal interview.

--- Duration of the BSc Information Technology course is three years (six semesters)

Calorx Teachers’ University, Ahmedabad website link is given Click Here
18th January 2019, 04:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Information Technology) in Calorx Teacher’s University, Ahmedabad?

You need to study class 12th with maths and information technology or similar subject, if you are looking for B.Sc Information Technology admission at any recognized institution or university.

Different universities have different criteria, but most of them will ask for maths at 10+2 level. Admission in B.Sc IT is usually on the basis of class 12th marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?